Freitag, 9. September 2016

Ever heard of Gratefulness or Thankfulness??

Probably you did... :)
Gratefulness is an amazing experience.
In my childhood it was a red cloth for me, because I always felt forced by my mum to say: Thank you!
I refused to do it because the adults wanted me to do so.
But somehow I slowly come to a point in my life where I am discovering the magical power gratefulness has upon me and my life.
Its an amazing inner alchemical action, I would say, which brings you awareness and love. Becoming aware who and what actions helped you to put you in favorable position of your life, is an amazing unfolding of the divine grace and love you receive all the time.
Yes it increases health, happiness, optimism and the feeling of being favoured by the love of god.
I realized that the biggest impact of gratefulness comes through moments, actions or people in your life which seem to happen just silently whithout announcing that the support and grace is coming over you.
But you need to direct your attention to it. You are the channel for all the beauty, love and happiness in your life..
Try it out, its wonderful!


I am thankful for my best friend from school, which is a constant angel in my life. She helps me to worry less.
I am thankful for all the people who are in involved trying to help me to make my way in job life. They help to see that things develop.
I am thankful for life itself. Because I love to live.
I am thankful for the love in my life which endures many many obstacles. It helps me to become a woman.
I am thankful for the feeling of being cared for. It helps me to trust more in the course of life.
I am thankful for my warm morning shower. It helps me to relax.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen